Here is a list of some features and rules of this park:
- You can face with the bears.
- According to the last point, you should hide all your meals etc.
- It is cold enough at night, even in summer.
- There are many mosquitos.
- There is a huge variety of paths including the dangerous ones – you should be at least persistent.
- You can burn fire strictly in the mark places (it touches any park).
- Spending the night in tents on territory of park is possible only in the set places (camping places).
Here is needful recommendation on . We have the finest resources for . Check it out for yourself! You can discover Half Dome In Yosemite National Park guide and see the latest Yosemite National Park, USA in here.
Back to Yosemite National Park, USA
In Japan there is a unique suspension bridge called Akashi Kaikyo as it crosses the Akashi Strait. However, it is known by another name, very organic and well-aimed – Pearl Bridge. It is the longest suspension bridge in the world. Structures like bridges traditionally include steel cables. Therefore, at the […]
Hebden Bridge – a historic town in the North of England, is not only the largest but also the most English of all English counties: from the hills, meadows and blooming gardens of local residents to the classic British pacified neighborhoods. Many of those who were born and raised in […]
For fans of tropical exotic tours to Bali Indonesien in Indonesia remains one of the most popular tourist destinations. Geographically Bali Indonesien belongs to the Malay Archipelago, the two neighboring plots of land – these are the famous islands of Java and Lombok. The southern part of Bali Indonesien is […]