Andalucia is the earth with the rich historical past. Some remarkable monuments from here are included to UNESCO’s heritage list: These are the Alhambra palace and fortress in Granada, Mosque Cathedral of Cordoba or Cathedral of the Assumption of Our Lady and the Giralda bell tower of the Cathedral of Seville.
Andalucia is the most southern autonomous association of Spain with the unique ancient history constrained, mainly, with moors on territory of Al-Andalus. Andalucia locates on the south of the Pyrenean peninsula, where Atlantic waters, strait of Gibraltar and Mediterranean wash it. The closeness of large water had an influence on history, kitchen and development of offshore resorts.
Finally, you must do 10 main things in Andalucia:
- To find the closest Columbus monument and take a picture with it.
- To visit the Cathedral (nearly in every city there will be one).
- To watch the corrida (or even its arena).
- To drain famous Seville beer Cruzcampo or sherry known no less – your choice.
- To allow flamenco take the place in your heart forever.
- To see majestic Gibraltar in all its beauty.
- To become scared in the Garganta del Chorro canyon.
- To know “How The Andalusian Horses Dance” on the same named show in Sherry.
- To sightsee by boat in Seville after Guadalquivir – largest river in Andalucia.